Sheridan FSS (SHR), Wyoming.
Sheridan FSS was commissioned 1939 and decommissioned on June 7, 1995.
In 1958, Sheridan FSS or better know as CAA back then, had an open house
May 26, 1958, according to local newspaper article. The staff at this time
as follows: Charles F. Merchant, station chief of operations; Frank W.
Max E. Taylor, Jerrold D. Reed, Paul J. Barina, Carl H. Moore, and Jack C.
An August 20, 1970 Sheridan newspaper named the following Specialists
at Sheridan: Darrel Downing, chief, Max Taylor, Jerrold Reed, Jack
Emery Matthews, Howard Naylor, Louis Robinson, and Fred Bergman.
to Facility Photos home page.